Yes, it really is made out of paper. The bookmark sticking out of the top is the written permission/authorization from muskrat_john and Steve Jackson (owner/founder/etc of sjgames) allowing me to make this. Before you ask - I had permission to make only one of these. Unless they give me written authorization again, I will not make another.
And laces up like a good corset should. Yes, it could be laced tighter, but I didn't want to find out where/when the corset would actually tear. (Because that would really suck.)
"Igor" and the Munchkin Corset. If you read/follow DorkTower comic, you'll know who Igor is. We love Igor.
Side Notes/Answering Questions:
- Wearing this thing, it wears like some sort of armor plating - or, Munchkin Plating - if you prefer.
- Yes, it's very comfortable to wear.
- If I get to do it all over again, I'll redesign the boob area. I really did not like how that turned out.
- I have no clue what I'm going to do with it, now that it's been made.
- No Munchkin game cards were ruined, abused, mistreated and/or mis-used in the making of this corset.
- There are no Munchkin Fu cards in/on this corset. Why? 2 reasons: a. I don't currently own any; b. muskrat_john didn't do the artwork on that set.
- There are no Munchkin Blender cards in/on this corset. Why? It's not a 'core' set.
- Yes, muskrat_john autographed it later in the day. No, not while I was wearing it.